Re: French Owned Companies?

To: "Autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: French Owned Companies?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 03:19:51 -0500
> Ok, lessee now -- if we boycott...
>
> French Fries -- Idaho potato farmers are hit
> French Toast -- Kansas wheat farmers
> French Bread -- unless imported, those same wheat farmers
> French cheeses -- That brie probably originated with some dairy farmer in
> Minnesota
> French wine -- is it really French or a French name (champagne,
Chardonnay)
> grown and vinted in California or upstate New York?
We simply change the name.  Eliminate the offensive "F" word and replace it
with Freedom since these are obviously American products.

It's the American way.  ;^)

And BTW, we, the US, should soon be militarily able to go ahead and take
over the rest of the world, since they are so obviously incapable of taking
care of themselves.  We should rightly start with France's North American
spy ring, Canada.

Eric Linnhoff, Zone VII Defense Commander (again)
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a
relief denied even to prayer."
Mark Twain