Re: [evolution-disc.] ProSolo Bonus Points

To: Rick Cone <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] ProSolo Bonus Points
From: Scott Troyer - DDR TMR TestEng <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:43:46 -0600
You seem to have found the one weakness of this change, and as in any change it
will have its good points and its bad points.  I would imagine this rule was
put in place
as an incentive to reduce sandbagging.....You may recall there was a lot of
complaining
about sandbagging last year.  The situation you bring out is entirely possible,
but I think
it will be the exception and not the norm.  Like other changes made in responce
to our
input, lets give it a chance before condeming it.  If we don't like it after
this year, we can
ask to have it changed back.

Scott Troyer
2001 Z06, SS #171

P.S.
My opinion may have no value as I have yet to make a challenge or win my class,
but I will be at several ProSolo events and have already registered for the Pro
Solo
Finale.