Re: The best concrete

To: Mark Sirota <mark@sirota.org>
Subject: Re: The best concrete
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 08:30:22 -0700
At 10:10 AM 8/1/2003 -0400, Mark Sirota wrote:
>--On Thursday, July 31, 2003 4:19 PM -0700 Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com> wrote:
>>5 hours is nothing! You east coast guys are wimps :-).
>
>You're missing my point.
>
>Plattsburg is near *NOTHING*.  It's near *NOBODY*.

I agree that it is hard to hold a national event when nobody lives in the
local area.

Wendover is the exception to that rule.  It is amazing that an event that
is in the middle of the high desert continues to be one of the most popular
ProSolo's over the last decade event.  I know the Utah folks work really
hard to make it happen.

I guess Atwater is an exception too, it is a couple hours from where the
region center resides.

--
Rex Tener
rex_tener@yahoo.com