Re: The best concrete

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The best concrete
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 15:00:13 -0500
Well, I had to go dig out my Rand-McNally -- most of us think of New York as
this state filled with communities that is wall-to-wall population.

So where is Plattsburgh (Atlas says with an "h", like Pittsburgh)? Look at
the map and its way up in the extreme northeast corner of the state.

Yah, nothing else around. There's the whole flippin Adirondack Park between
Plattsburgh and anything else in New York state.

Hmmm. And here I sit in Salina, Kansas -- former home of the Solo
Nationals -- where only Wichita is a community of any size within 100 miles.
But we've been having 60-car events lately with drivers from Wichita,
Topeka, Kansas City, Omaha, and occasionally even Oklahoma and Colorado
coming to play. Talking 2-7 hours drive just for a local event!

"If you build it, they will come."

--Rocky