The Best Concrete

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: The Best Concrete
From: BRUBEL51@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:17:01 EDT
        Well we have discussed the concrete in Plattsburgh AFB, but I was
wondering if anyone has tried to get that site...
In as much as it being No where, PLattsburgh is a fairly large town, with
many affordable hotels and places to eat.  I was there 2 weeks ago and it even
had a speed shop[..  This area  is so ripe for an event of national quality.

Remember, we do travel to Oscoda,  now that is a haul for many, 10 Hrs from
NY
The concrete is Plattsburgh,  makes Peru look very small...
I will make an effort if no one has tried to get an agreement to use the site
or put on an event

Bruce Bellom