Re: tr

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tr
From: "Gregg Lee" <gregg.lee@netzero.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:41:19 -0500
The clutch disk is stuck to the pressure flywheel (so even though the
clutch is working and the pressure plate releases, the disk is still driven
by the flywheel and so still spins the gears.).  Try starting it in gear
with clutch released, which should be enough shock to pop it loose.  This
happens to our Lotus Elan sometimes after a long sit.