Other PT Cruiser Autocrossers?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Other PT Cruiser Autocrossers?
From: "Adamson, Ken" <KADAMSON@lifeline.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:06:52 -0500
Just wondering if there was anybody else out there who autocrosses their PT?
I've done pretty well in HS this year; won the class on my first time out -
usually in the top two or three now.  My novice pax times are pretty good
too - 5th this last event.

If there are others out there, have you done any fancy setup to improve your
handling?  I've just got some nice Yoko tires, and purchased a set of crash
bolts to give myself a little neg camber on the front.  Anybody have
experience with this, either on a PT, Neon, or a Stratus (or other cloud
car) - they all have very similar suspensions.

Thanks,

Ken Adamson
"That crazy guy in in the PT Cruiser"