Re: tr

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tr
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 11:58:19 -0400
Sent again since I neglected to edit my reply

IF the problem is a stuck clutch disk rather than the clutch hydraulics not
working AND if the methods mentioned by the two Gregs don't work, then then
you might be able to do the following method that worked with my Lotus Europa:

The Europa bell housing had an opening that allowed me to wedge a narrow
putty knife or a screwdriver between the clutch disk and the flywheel
and/or pressure plate so that I could gently pry the stuck disk from the
flywheel and/or pressure plate. Do this with the clutch pedal depressed.

Good luck.

Dick