Re: tr

To: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Subject: Re: tr
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:53:36 -0700
On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, at 06:22  AM, Sam & Greg Scharnberg
wrote:
> 1) Start in first gear as suggested.
> 2) Accelerate to 4000 rpm or so.
> 3) With the clutch in, stab the brakes hard enough to shock the drive
> train.  If there is a gravel road close, this works even better.
> 4) Repeat as needed.

Also if the car happens to be in the garage when it sticks you can do
the same thing with the drive wheels jacked up in the air. Needed to do
that to my old '78 Midget when the clutch stuck while parked in the
garage over the winter.

- Alan Dahl

Alan Dahl                                                 email:
alandahl@mac.com
Federal Way, WA, USA                         ICQ: 52688023
http://homepage.mac.com/alandahl