Re: BMW suspension questions

To: <ThoughtBoxLabs@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BMW suspension questions
From: "Chris Teague" <cteague@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:42:27 -0800
Will,

The aftermarket rear shock mounts are the way to go.

For shocks on a street car, I would go with Koni's.
They should ride a little closer to stock on the softer
settings, probably a little better than the Bilstien.
They will last way longer than stock though, and
are a little cheaper than the Bilstiens, plus they are
adjustable in case you want them stiffer for an autox
or two.

Chris
97 M3/4