Re: Funny handling

To: <Coolwalker@aol.com>, <KADAMSON@lifeline.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Funny handling
From: "Charles" <golden1@britsys.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:48:41 -0500
Consider yourself corrected.
If the manufacturer authorizes the use of camber adjustment bolts
("crash"bolts) in the vehicle service manual or in an official TSB as some
manufacturers have, then their use as specified is legal in all classes.
That does not mean that if such bolts are authorized that you may use custom
machined size or undersized hardware store bolts.
Our GS Celica has had crash bolts in it since a week after we got it.