Re: Funny handling

To: "Adamson, Ken" <KADAMSON@lifeline.net>, "Mark Sirota"
Subject: Re: Funny handling
From: "Chuck" <golden1@britsys.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 00:46:01 -0500
No offense meant, but after reading this dialog, it sounds to me like there
are some vehicles that are meant to be AXed and some that are not, and it
seems the PT is one of the latter. It may be time to cut your losses and
replace it with something in the same class of vehicle with better AX
capabilities (Matrix?) or designate it your AXSV (autocross support vehicle)
and use the money you're going to be throwing  at this car to add an
inexpensive AX only car to your driveway. But then again there are people
like Jesse James who enjoy building cars out of speedboats, problem is after
all the effort it ends up not being a very good car or boat and more
expensive than a good one of each. YMMV.