RE: Funny handling

To: "Iain Mannix" <mannix@rmsolo.org>
Subject: RE: Funny handling
From: "Adamson, Ken" <KADAMSON@lifeline.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:01:45 -0600
You bring up a good point.  I hadn't thought that anything might be loose, but
I can certainly see how that could be possible.  I'm going to zero up the toe
and camber by replacing the stock clevis bolts.  If it still pulls such, then
I'll crawl up under there and start retorqueing the control arm bolts and the
strut tower nuts.

Thanks for the idea!

Ken in OKC
'01 PT Cruiser Limited