Re: Dealing with Decals

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dealing with Decals
From: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 21:52:51 -0500
I buy cheap cookie sheets (pans) from Wal Mart for my magnetic numbers and
decals.  They nest inside each other and keep the decals flat.  You can use
the front and back of the sheets to stick the magnets, but I only use the
front.  Keep in mind that the aluminum cookie sheets are not as good as the
sheet metal ones for storing magnetic numbers.  The sheets are not galvanized
because they are used in an oven to cook food, so in wet conditions they will
rust a bit, unless you paint them or spray them with Pam.  You can store
static cling decals on the sheets, also.

Leisure Suit Terry