Re: California DMV chief wants to track all drivers with GPS

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: California DMV chief wants to track all drivers with GPS
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:35:37 -0800 (PST)
In San Francisco, the red light fine was raised from
$104 to $271. I don't have a copy of San Francisco's
budget, so I can't answer your question. I can only
report one statistic I found which says that the
percentage of run red lights has dropped by 40% since
installing the cameras, but this was from a San
Francisco government website, so I'm sure the stats
are skewed.

I'm talking about San Francisco. Where you live,
probably the cameras are absolutely silly. I'm not
even going to try to debate this. You win.

-Katie