RE: Subject: Truck vrs. trailer

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Subject: Truck vrs. trailer
From: "Glen E. Thompson" <glen.thompson@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 21:52:44 -0400
I had talked to the Atlanta Solo II people some time back about how they
handled their equipment and liked this solution.

We currently have a member that co-drives another car so he hauls the
trailer to events.  We pay a hauling fee that covers more than just the
fuel and adjusts for changing fuel prices.  The trailer hauler also gets
free entry.

If we have problems in the future getting people to haul, I will pursue
using a rental truck like Atlanta does.

glen
Glen E. Thompson
Regional Executive