Re: membership requirements for Solo?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: membership requirements for Solo?
From: "Steven T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:27:43 -0700
Eric-

Are you sure about that?  I haven't dealt with that issue for about ten
years now, but I seem to recall the case I had turning on member versus
non-member revenue.  It was the source of revenue not the difference in what
you charge.  The country club started allowing more and more outside play
and the non-member revenue sources quickly exceeded the member revenue.
Next thing you know the IRS came looking for a big share.  Old case though
and foggy memory.