Re: membership requirements for Solo?

To: "Steven T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: membership requirements for Solo?
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:04:21 -0500
Also relevant is the "Not For Profit" corporate 501 type.  A 501(c)(4) is
not the same as a 501(c)(3).  The big problem for several regions was the
IRS's ruling that an SCCA member from another region was NOT a member when
determining the source of the income.

At least, that's the way I remember it.

Greg Scharnberg