Re: Fender Liners

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fender Liners
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 10:14:30 -0800
Gary Boone wrote:
This one floated around a few years ago,
        and seemed like a good idea.  Liners would also protect the fenders
from dents caused by flung rocks (yeah, I know, it doesn't often
happen...)
        I forget- does the cowl vent to the inner fenders?
        As far as I know, nobody came up with a 'produced' solution
Toby