Re: Fender Liners

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fender Liners
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 21:45:49 -0800
Yeh,
        I think that's when I gave up on the liner idea and put a gallon of
dyna-goop inside each fender and vowed to never get caught in the rain!
<grin- it's rained here for the last 90 days, consecutively>
        But a liner could allow the water to drain, and it would still keep 99%
of the crud out of the well.  Let us know if you come up with a cool
solution, Gary.
Toby

,