Re: my project boundary

To: shifty@well.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: my project boundary
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 10:27:39 PDT
Leigh.

This was the stock (factory) hardtops that came with the 63 1500s.

About 7 years ago, I met a nice old Japanese Woman (in her late 70's) in Los
Angeles who had a 63 single carb, with the same hardtop. Her husband bought
the car new in Santa Monica in '63.

She said it came with the hard top from the factory. She even still had the
orginal softop/bow in the factory plastic!

Dan Zubkoff
1965 SPL310-10927D
San Mateo, CA