Re: Backfiring during deceleration...carbs...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Backfiring during deceleration...carbs...
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 14:32:06 EDT
Wow...I received A LOT of feedback on my problem. Thanks to everyone for the
help. I think I'm going to have to double check everything this weekend
(timing, leaks, carb oil levels, etc...). My excuse is that I've had this car
for less than a week, so I've only had time to enjoy it, not work on it. Oh
yeah, that should also explain why I'm having problems with an R16, and not
an SR20! The SR20 problems will come shortly....... :)
Thanks again.

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC