Re: Tools

To: walter@omni.sps.mot.com, IMPORT1@aol.com, stevenh@execpc.com
Subject: Re: Tools
From: Beamonk@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 19:11:54 EDT
I have done to two stage epoxy job in my garage and it is quite durable. But,
one needs to be a clean freak, which i am not. my girlfriend laughs when I
mop my garage floor, but stray from house cleaning, typically male eh? Anyway
the epoxy is the way to go, and it is not as slippery as i thought it would
be. Additionally, one can add sand or some other gritty stuff to the mix for
increased traction. Be very selective in the color, and if at all possible,
get someone else to paint it as the fumes are far worse than any auto paint i
have ever applied. I had a great painter on the hook for two years and even
he griped about the fumes even using big fans and my charcoal paint mask.
otherwise, benjamin Moore sells a concrete stain which is quite good.

Happy painting
John Brasfield