Re: 3rd shift

To: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 3rd shift
From: "KC Brager" <lbwll@visi.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 03:14:00 -0600
I don't know about one w/o a cassette but, I have a brother-in-law that
installs radios for a living.  When I inquired about this to him, he said
that one possibility is to look for a cassette deck that doesn't use gravity
to feed the tapes but is mechanical instead.  I haven't pursued this avenue
myself yet since I'm not at that stage.  Thought I'd pass it along however
for a possibility.

(Can't seem to sleep myself, been out of work for 2 months and it's starting
to get to me I believe.  Feeling like a bit of a failure in the interviewing
process.)

KC Brager  lbwll@visi.com
CRA (Central Roadracing Assoc.) WebMaster  www.cra-mn.org
A bend in the road, is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make
the turn. - unknown