Re: 3rd shift

To: Teddy Seidenfeld <teddy@stat.cmu.edu>, Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>,
Subject: Re: 3rd shift
From: John Roper <jonroper@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 20:33:16 -0500
On the older Corvettes they used a sideways mounted radio.
Several aftermarket companies make a radio for those cars. I don't
know if they would fit a roadster but it might be worth a look. I've
seen ones with digital tuning, and some with the writing facing
the right direction. Some had a chevy logo on the tape door, but
that wouldn't be hard to change?