RE: warning-are you next?

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: warning-are you next?
From: millerp@ibm.net
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 11:11:46 -0700
I just want everyone on this list to know that Craig Halsted is just about the
most reputable person I have EVER bought from or negotiated with on the
entire internet.  He recently acted as my agent in a $5,000 purchase for a
car that I had never seen.  He stuck by the deal through 6 months of
shipping problems, repacking and various other hassles.

I'd trust the man with just about anything.

Flame away, Mr.  Van Slyke.  Some people really ARE above reproach!

Paul