Re: GRM Test

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GRM Test
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 22:38:21 -0700
While I basically agree with Gary that it sure would have been nice to have
a truly representative 2000 in the comparison test, I can't criticize GRM
very much overall. They have done two previous Vintage Views articles on
Datsun roadsters (May 1989 and Nov/Dec 1993), which is two more than any
other magazine has done!

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA