Re: GRM Test

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GRM Test
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 22:29:58 -0700
As Gary pointed out, one that was prepared to comparable condition with the
other cars in the test. I don't have the article in front of me, so I can't
quote from it. But I remember that GRM admitted that the 2000 was not in prime
condition, while several of the others were pretty fully autocross-prepared.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA