Re: close call... almost had two

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: close call... almost had two
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 07:45:35 -0500
Hi All:
I've had my new 2000 for several weeks now and got around to going over the
P.O.'s receipts for repairs. It appears that he had the car since 1995. I
totaled up the repair costs and it came to $6,103.00. Holy !@#$, This doesn't
include what he paid for the car! He didn't do anything himself. He took the car
to a foreign sports car shop so he paid the same repair costs that the Porshe
guys pay! It sure helps save money if you can do the repairs yourself.
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee