Re: she's alive!

To: "a roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: she's alive!
From: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 12:09:21 -0700
I did;nt know the 510 was such a popular car.   I traded my 71 chevy van,
for a 71??? cannot remember the actual year, Datsun 510, tudor.  After
driving that 510 from Needles Ca. to Los Angeles several times and back, the
engine finally gave out.  It was smoking like a smokestack.  I should have
put the car in the yard with the 2000 roadster.  As it was, I gave it away.