Quit running

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Quit running
From: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:40:02 -0700
Well I will tell you what happened to me today.  I was driving down the
street about 30 mph. when my engine quit.  I panicked and floored the gas
pedal.  It fired up again for about 5 seconds, then quit again.  Again I put
the pedal to the metal, it popped and started running again.  I'm thinking
that it is something in the carbureator, and when I stepped on it, it pulled
the obstruction through.  I will let you know if I find something later, I
must take this car on a 200 mile trip to Vegas and back.  If I get it back.