Re: HELP - Hood stuck Closed!!

To: datsun65@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HELP - Hood stuck Closed!!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 02:41:30 EDT
In a message dated 25-09-99 1:35:19 AM EST, datsun65@hotmail.com writes:

<< I need some serious suggestions here!!! How can I get this hood open?

Hello,

Have your wife pull on the hood release and while she is doing that you use
your fist to lightly pound on the area of the latch.  Also, some slight
prying, just enough to put some tension on the latch.  Make sure to use
something that is coated with rubber or maybe a thin but stiff piece of metal
that is wrapped with something soft.  (maybe a couple finders from a set of
rubber gloves...?)

If the latch is working this should be able to knock it loose.  Good luck!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex
San Francisco BADROC