Re: Denim Roadster owner getting ancy

To: jon_wissler@pngc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Denim Roadster owner getting ancy
From: "Robin Krause" <robinkrause@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 11:11:17 PDT
An ex-boyfriend once told me the only thing uglier than my old VW Squareback
was a Gremlin or a Pacer. . .HMMMM. . .both AMC, I think.  This is a
disturbing pattern.

P.S.  I would like to have that squareback back, too.  It may have been an
ugly stepchild that refused to run for the silliest reasons, but I loved it.