Re: Denim Roadster owner getting ancy

To: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Subject: Re: Denim Roadster owner getting ancy
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 12:30:43 -0700 (PDT)
Boy do I miss my 74 VW squareback.  Fold the rear seats down and you could
fit a huge load of stuff back there.. plus the roof rack plus the
trunk in front.. That car could haul a lot of stuff.  Got great gass milage
and had more power than you would think...It was my college car...blew the
engine cause I forgot to put oil in..(had a huge oil leak)..new engine wold
of cost more than I paid for the car....had to sell it..No money, dirt poor
undergrad..I will always regret that....
                Daniel