Re: Denim Roadster owner getting ancy

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Denim Roadster owner getting ancy
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 02:06:15 EDT
<< I don't think he picked the right venue- our meets are for people who
 like stock restorations or customizations that are more performance
 oriented. I can't speak for anyone else, but I thought the denim interior
 and top looked well, tacky. >>

I think that the Datsun Shows are for enthusiasts of all kinds.    Denim
interior tacky?  Well, maybe to some but then again the interior in my 67.5
may be tacky too.  Who are we to judge what is acceptable.  Over the past
five years of my Roadster history I have seen Datsuns with t-tops, clear-coat
sprayed engines as many other non-performance alteration.  <Altercations

I dont mind seeing something funky and unusual at the shows.  It just makes
things so much more interesting.  And please dont judge me strangly when you
see my funky 67.5 2000 thins year at Shasta.

Calspeed