Alternator stuff... AGAIN!

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alternator stuff... AGAIN!
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 13:46:32 -0600
Hello all,
     Well, I should have done the Delco conversion long ago... my wifes
'67 is down again due to alternator problems.. the original pretty much
fell apart suddenly and fried everything...  so doing the AC Delco thing
now.

However, am needing some help from those who have done it... I have 2
alternators that came with other roadster purchases... Both are AC Delco
and here are the numbers..

1102479  51A   8L01  12V Neg

1100663  37A   SL6   12V Neg

The PO I got these from was a moron, so doubt that either was ever on a
working roadster...   Does anyone have any idea of the Delco I should be
using?  I have a call out to my brother to check the one on my 2000 back
in Missouri, but he hasn't called back yet.    Any tips on making the
current ones I have work??  Thanks in advance!!

Eric
WyCROC