Re: Alternator stuff... AGAIN!

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: Alternator stuff... AGAIN!
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 22:40:00 -0600
It's very strange...   I got above 2K rpm and it charged about 3 volts
then stopped...   it did go higher as RPM's increased, but never high
enough.  I tried the other alternator... it works fine too in test, but
just not on the car... exact same problem occured!  stopping for the
night now...   I'd really love the car running again, cause we have a
meet on Saturday!

Eric
WyCROC

ps.. luckily, I have another roadster with an original alternator...
you bet it will be borrowed for the WyCROC meet this Saturday!  :)