Roadsteritis is spreading

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadsteritis is spreading
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 10:21:25 -0500
Roadsteritis is spreading across the country!  My brother called last night
and said he wants a Roadster - maybe two.  He lives in Atlanta and has a '69
that was beat with a baseball bat (don't have your Roadster close when you
evict a tenant) and now wants another Roadster for a daily driver.  He will
use his '69 as a parts car.  He would like to find a high windshield 2000
within 500 miles of Atlanta and will spend about $5000.00.  He would like to
buy one from a true Roadster nut like us - he feels he could trust us more.
If you all have any leads to a 2000 in the SE let me know.   He is also
wanting to get Atlanta area SEROC rallies going - Chris you will need to get
together with him.

Hope everyone had a good Roadstering weekend:-)
Phil
SEROC