Re[2]: [Fwd: Ford Explorer Tires (Non Roadster question)

To: roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, shifty <shifty@best.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [Fwd: Ford Explorer Tires (Non Roadster question)
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:08:31 -0700
An inch or two? I'd do it a little more! Use this pic for an example:

http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/images/ggp9804.jpg

That car and others like it can be seen at the upcoming Jimmy's Old Car
Show in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park next month. BADROC will make a
showing there. I don't have the exact date; to be posted later. Here are a
few more pics: http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/jim1099.html One of those
pics shows Leigh's, Calspeed's, and mine together (red white and blue).

Fred
BADROC