Re: [Fwd: Ford Explorer Tires (Non Roadster question)

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Ford Explorer Tires (Non Roadster question)
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:48:43 -0700 (PDT)
 Reminds me of an experience a few months back. Vic laury and myself
were slugging our way down the 5 to CDM. Usually traffic is always bad
till you clear downtown LA and the smaller industrial towns, right
around Disneyland it starts to return to normal.

This particular day gave no such luck. 1st and 2nd gear only, and it
was hot! the 2 hr drive turned into 4! Most annoying!

When traffic finally broke free I saw the culprit. A late model Jeep
Cherokee straddling the 4 or 5 ft high center divider! how it got
there, I have no idea!

Moral of the story; SUVs are not sports cars!

Roman Rist