RE: [Fwd: Ford Explorer Tires (Non Roadster question)

To: "'Thomas Walter'" <ra0618@email.sps.mot.com>,
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Ford Explorer Tires (Non Roadster question)
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:31:16 -0500
Agreed with Tom.  My wife made me sell the Nissan Pathfinder because she was
always scared of a rollover.  It made her nervous driving it.  People don't
understand the physics of a SUV and really need to slow down with these
vehicles.  Like Tom - I see too many of them in the ditch.  A guy at work
killed a lady in a minivan after he lost control of his SUV coming down a
hill.  He will never be the same - sad.

Interesting the Passat is being brought up - that's what I wanted.  She won
and got the Mitubishi Diamante.  Very nice and built by our friends in
Australia.

Phil
SEROC