Re: [Fwd: Ford Explorer Tires (Non Roadster question)

To: Thomas Walter <ra0618@email.sps.mot.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Ford Explorer Tires (Non Roadster question)
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:01:46 -0700
Tom,
As usual, right on the mark.  Sorry about your brother in law.  I lost one of my
army buddies in a jeep roll over.  He went too fast.  The old style jeep was too
high (No roll bars issued).  He flipped it and was very dead.  Delightful
topic.  I use my SUV for in town and highway traveling up some very twisty roads
to the White Mountains area of Arizona.  I now go alot slower than in my
previous vehicle.  I do put on alot of miles (almost 9,000 in 3 months).
Guy