Re: Opinions wanted. 67.5 2L value?

To: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>,
Subject: Re: Opinions wanted. 67.5 2L value?
From: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:53:40 -0700
Victor-

Remember this guy's last go round? Someone (I think it was John Sandhoff up at
CSUS {my
alma mater!}) said that this smelled of a student prank where they lurk on
lists and jump
in to try and start a flame war, then they count coup on how many flames they
receive.
Whatever happened to the drinking games that kept us amused in college?

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
SRL311-13291 (She saw the light if day last weekend for a few hours when I had
to move her
out of the garage to retrieve baby stuff from the rafter storage space. She
still looks
fine in her Sora Blue - now to get her running!)