Re[2]: Opinions wanted. 67.5 2L value?

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Opinions wanted. 67.5 2L value?
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:50:20 -0700
Quite often on the highway I get challenged by a SUV. They take one look at
my roadster and think they can blow by me and cut me off. No can do! The
look on their faces when I pull away at over 80 is worth a thousand bucks.
Now I know what's up. Their front ends! Our roadsters are far more
maneuverable than many new cars.

I know when to quit (like against an Integra and other small rockets). But
a lot of these bloated jelly bean cars can't keep pace with our roadsters.
Just my 2 cents.

Fred - So.SF
'66 2L

<snip>
>As far as anything made in the last ten years blowing its doors off, I
>say put me against a normally aspirated 4 cyl. car and I will hold my
>own and beat most of them.

<snip>