RE: Clutch change story

To: <andycost@att.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch change story
From: "Lehinger" <Lehinger@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:34:42 -0500
That race - yes...it as the last race of "student driver". My Brother had
been a little aggressive on the timing advance of some motors.  I was the
head wrench (jr & sr yr of High School).  I much less aggressive on timing
advance and my motors stayed together! ;-}  My college U20 had the head
milled so much we built cam tower shims (after we made a head shim)...
starter had a hard time turing overthe motor, but boy did it run well after
it started!!