Re: Clutch change story

To: "Thomas Walter" <ra0618@email.sps.mot.com>,
Subject: Re: Clutch change story
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:19:55 -0700
Tom Walter Wrote - Only thing to remember is the SHIFT LEVER! ;-) Tom

In my case, it was the speedo cable - ("What's it stuck on? Pull harder!
DOH!)

Actually, it was much easier than I had believed. a couple of hours and it
was hanging in space. I guess it helps that you really know your car. I
planned on a whole day pause in the job to clean the engine, the
compartment, the radiator and shroud, horns, frame and anything else I
couldn't get at before. I picked up a box of 5/16X1 1/4 SAE  bolts, split
lock and flat washers (in pretty gold cad) and new screws for the grill.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/