Re: Clutch change story

To: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch change story
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:38:23 -0700
I pulled two U20 engines in one afternoon at two different locations.
Its the putting them back together I don't seem to get right. I
took the engine out of my car last summer and it will never get
put back together :-)

Now I have started on my Z and am waiting for parts for it.
This time I am not going to remove anything until I have the
replacement in my hand.

Mike
Nowroc
2 69's mostly on Ebay
74 1/2 260 Z getting new body parts and a transmission.