Re: rust proof paint???

To: "ken ogi" <ken@norstargroup.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rust proof paint???
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:16:16 -0400
Ken,

I have used Bill Hirsh's Miracle Paint for a number of years and found it to
be great. It holds up better than powder coating on many items and it does
stop rust when applied correctly. It comes in black, silver (which should be
used as a sealer under the black) and clear. I have used it on rads, oil
pans, thermo housing, suspension parts and the floor and frame.

Check it out.

66 Mike