RE: electrical system questions

To: "'noji'" <noji@snowman.med.umn.edu>
Subject: RE: electrical system questions
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:40:55 -0500
My brother used to deal in Halon fire extinguishers for many years.  Yep -
the EPA put a stop to all Halon extinguisher production except for fire
departments.  Seems the Halon puts out fires but burns holes in the ozone.
To bad - the stuff is GOOD.  If it still has pressure keep it around.

Phil
SEROC