RE: electrical system questions

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>,
Subject: RE: electrical system questions
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:21:41 -0400
What?  You're going to promote using and maintaining stocks of a dangerous,
ozone-destroying, evil chemical such as Halon just because you want to
protect your old car from catastrophic fires?  You'll do this even after
you know that the car doesn't meet EPA-mandated Ultra-low Emmisions Vehicle
standards, thereby harming children with toxic air pollution--not to
mention the whole global warming thing.

Well, when I'm president, I, Al Gore, will take on Big Oil and Big HMOs to
make sure that no American family must beg evil, profit-seeking companies
for a better fire protection alternative and I'll create an entire
government bureaucracy to explore new, high-tech fire suppression
alternatives that are both fair, and environmentally sensitive.

Paid for by a grant from the Government Environmental Trust and Regulatory
Enhancement Alternative Loans program, or GET REAL!